Photo by Zurijeta/iStock / Getty Images

Photo by Zurijeta/iStock / Getty Images

Graduate credit may be earned by educators working in American International Schools through SUNY Buffalo State College. Students must be accepted and active in SUNY Buffalo State College in order to earn credit for professional development.

You may earn credit if:

You are currently enrolled in the IGPE program at SUNY Buffalo State and have received approval from SUNY Buffalo State to use this workshop for credit within your plan of study.

You are currently employed at an American International School and have been approved to take these workshops for professional development credit through SUNY Buffalo State as a non-degree student.

In order to apply to SUNY Buffalo State, please consult this link for admissions information and contact them directly with concerns or questions:


 Use these credits to meet continuing education requirements and maintain your local teaching certification.